10.05.2009

Me is Colleen; Me is re-caffienated

Joe: hahahahahahahahah
its so much more exciting than spanish
YEAH
plus i know if i learnt it, it would piss off my fellow spic
spics get all up in yo face bout that shit
esp in NM
me: about Italian?
they get mad about Italian.
sigh.
Joe: IM ALL, IMA DO WHAT I WANT TO DO
me: what is wrong with people
Joe: YEAH
EVERYONE thinks i should learn spanish
no
everyone that needs to know it already does
so if im going to spend my precious time learning something new
its going to be about enhancing my sex life
i.e. italian
and you can publish this to the world wide web
because i think its both funny and true
me: oh, ok
let me do that
Joe: your coffee is strong like a bull dyke's fiancee
me: fabulous

Joe: larry david?
me: what
what?
Joe: dinner
hate
do you know gavin mcinnes?

No comments:

Post a Comment