9.30.2009

Fall Term Report Card (preview)

Fail:
Melrose Place - (I have given it three (Yes, I'm embarrassed) of my hours and I want two of them back. Great premiere, poor follow-up).
The Jay Leno Show - He is weird without the desk, amiriteladies?

Pass:
Community - formulaic, but eff it! Its CHEVY FUCKING CHASE and Joel McHale...winners.
Bored to Death - besides the beauty that is Jason Schwartzman's hair (notable mention to Ted Danson), the dialogue is refreshing and kudos to Galfaiankiasssas (you know).
My first venti HOT coffee of the season - with a few dashes of nutmeg, and a stick of butter, y''alll.

Good Work:
Eating Health[ier] - its sad sometimes when what you're eating is not waffle fries, fried chicken or mozzarella sticks. Then again, its not sad to feel this great.
Mad Men - the first and only season to make me talk directly to the screen in surprise, shock, and dis/agreement. They're changing it up and its better now then 2 years from now than when we all hate it for not changing.
The Leaves Turning - Isn't it effing nice? But also, a little too soon...even for me.
Colleen's cooking - the more she cooks, the better she gets! I'm proud of the little toaster, I am!

Excellent:
Working Out - I know you're like duh! I'm like duh, myself. But so far...pretty great.
The Sister's postponing her wedding - meaning I'll be able to go next year.
The Stills - still...

No comments:

Post a Comment