9.24.2009

A few things...

I'm not going to lament on the downfall that is technology...because while I and the rest of the world agonize on what has now been approximately 38 minutes without Gmail...I will share the following:

Musics right now: Anything T.Rex.
Movies right now: Anything sardonically rhythmical and a clever cover for heartfelt realizations. "I Heart Huckabees" is a nice throwback. So is "Clueless."
TVs right now: everything keeps coming up cougar, family-oriented, and reality-driven. I prefer to meet my cougars in Manhattan; if you own a family or are orientated towards that type of thing...spend quality time with your family (i.e. not in front of the t.v.); and is anything real anymore? Certainly not Courteney Cox-Arquette's face.
Fashions right now: Ladies, its ok to wear dresses. And gents, it is not ok to roll up your slacks...unless you're riding a bike or the same sex. That means gay dudes have my full authority to highwater their pants.
Foods right now: Autumn means the second best type of food, after summer fare. I'm making mac and cheese this weekend for a birthday party and I promise it to be the cheesiest to date (in the past, I've had a hard time with the pasta-cheese ratio).
Works right now: Immensely busy...but some how I find time in my busy pants-dropping schedule to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment