6.19.2009

Friday rap up

Currently listening to The Sea and Cake's An Echo In.

Great song.

Been enjoying The Meeting Places' Freeze Our Stares. Lovely song.

Speaking of partytime, tonight I take it upon myself to reconcot (a la last last Spring's punch-infused party at my pad) and rename Hop, Skip, and Go Naked punch as Haterade. Because, let's face it, it just makes sense.

Vitamin Water has two new flavours that I was otherwise unawares of: Sync and Tranquilo. Sync is probably one of the better-tasting, sans-medicinal-aftertasting VWs ON THE MARKET.

Not so good: Tostito's Brand Creamy Spinach Dip.

Most disappointing event of June 2009: Finding that KFC's Grilled Chicken is nasty. Given my watering mouth at the news that its flavoured with beef!, it nevertheless angered, struck me, and ulitmately left me in stomach pain in the company john.

No comments:

Post a Comment