4.04.2009

Oriental Antidote


I oft complain about the my failed expectations that is Chinese food in New York.


It's either too expensive, or too greasy, or too bland. All of which happen to cure the hangover jollies.


Last night I [over]ordered and opted to get the pork dumpling, steamed of course, in lieu of the chicken nuggets [re: NOT Chinese food]. Well, they were some the best I have ever had! Thay were meaty, not too meaty, but also had a tiny spice-kick.


Let it be known that my love of NYC Chinese was reinvigorated by a Greenpoint Chinesery. The pork fried rice, albeit that odd yellow, was also tasty.


I've been fully recharged to tackle the PILE that is my closet.


Thank the Almighty its cloudy, as well. 'Twere sunny, I'd be agro and not at all thinking on doing yoga-hour in my room, again. Yeah. I do yoga too. Which is basically just me, sitting in pretzled positions that I'm apt to anyways, set to Radiohead or other post-collegiate cry-baby concerto, and thinking...about pork.


1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of taking on yoga alone in the wee hours of the morning before I get ready for the day. Do you have a dvd recommendation?

    ReplyDelete